Online Access Code Help
Where do I find my Online Access Code?
Your Online Access Code is located on your bill or EFT statement.
If you do not have a recent bill or EFT statement, you may request a code online.
What if I cannot locate my bill and do not have a claims Online Access Code?
You can request that Safety mail you a letter with your Online Access Code by clicking on the green "Send my Online Access Code" button in the Activate Your Policy section on the My Billing, My Policy, and My Claims pages.
You will then see a message confirming that the letter with your Online Access Code has been requested.
Within 2-10 business days of making the request, you will receive a letter in the mail with your Online Access Code. You will then need to enter this code in the Activate Your Policy section on the My Billing, My Policy, or My Claims page (as shown below).
After I register for an online account and have active polices, what features are available?
There are many features available to you from your My Account homepage such as:
- Online Bill Payment
- Online Viewing of your Policy/Policies
- Online application to report an Automobile Claim
- Online Viewing of your Automobile Claims
- Ability to View, E-mail or Print a Copy of your Automobile Insurance Card
- Online Viewing of the Contact Information for Your Insurance Agent