In Control Crash Prevention Training
Save Over 70% On In Control Crash Prevention Training & Save 5% On Your Auto Insurance
Safety Insurance Group, Inc. has joined forces with the non-profit group Safe Roads Alliance, Inc. and the driver training and education center In Control Crash Prevention, to improve driver safety in Massachusetts.
As part of this partnership, drivers who participate in a driver skills development program at In Control and become members of Safe Roads Alliance will receive a five percent group discount on their automobile insurance from Safety Insurance.
In addition, drivers with Safety Insurance coverage will also have the opportunity to participate in the driver skills development program at In Control for only $75.00; more than a 70 percent discount from the normal $350.00 enrollment fee.
Here's how it works:
Step 1: Register for the In Control Crash Prevention Training course:
- Register online through In Control's website
- Call In Control toll-free at (888) 301 - SAFE
During the registration process you will be asked to provide your:
- Safety Insurance Policy Number
If you are not currently a Safety insured, but have committed to Safety on your next renewal, you can have your insurance agent call In Control and receive the same discount.
- Driver's License Number
Step 2: Become a Safe Roads Alliance Member
- Once you complete the course, visit the Safe Roads Alliance web site and complete the registration paperwork
- Fax or mail the completed application, along with the $20 membership fee, to:
Safe Roads Alliance, Inc.
PO Box 422
North Andover, MA 01845
- Safe Roads Alliance will email you a membership card
Step 3: Present your membership card to your insurance agent
Your agent will apply a 5% group discount to your Safety Insurance auto policy.