If your home or business is damaged:
Reporting your claim
- Safety is available 24/7. To report a claim please call your professional independent agent or call Safety’s Claim Reporting Line at 800-951-2100 or 617-951-0600.
- Following a catastrophe it is important that we be able to contact you so that we can begin the claims process as quickly as possible. Please have a phone number, cell phone number and e-mail address where you can be reached available when you call.
Assessing your damages
- The most important part of the claim process for you is to make sure that we assess your damages on a timely basis. If your home or business has been damaged, you will be contacted by an adjuster who will schedule a visit to inspect the damages.
Paying your claim
- If there is a lien on your home Safety may need to include the mortgagee as a payee on claim payment.
- As soon as we received the estimate of the claim, we will issue the payment immediately.