Maine Auto Insurance
Maine auto insurance policies provide coverage for bodily injury, property damage to others and physical damage coverage for your own vehicle for collision or other perils.
Safety aims to ensure that we provide the highest standard of service to our policyholders.
Safety Insurance offers a broad selection of coverages and policy limits for auto insurance in Maine. We offer competitive rates, including a discount of up to 15% if you buy another insurance product from us.
Enhanced Coverage for Maine Auto Insurance
Convenience & peace of mind
The Safety Shield is a broad coverage enhancement endorsement for your Auto Insurance Policy featuring:
- Collision Waiver of Deductible
- Full Glass Coverage
- Emergency Road Travel Expenses
- Air Bag Coverage
- Transportation Expenses
- Lock In Value (Guaranteed Replacement Cost)
Auto Loan/Lease Coverage
In the event of a covered total loss to your auto, Safety will pay any unpaid amount due on the lease or loan of your vehicle.
Discounts Available for Maine Auto Insurance Policies
- Up to 15% on your auto insurance policy when you buy another insurance policy from Safety
- Discounted rate for Students on your auto insurance policy Away at School (at least 100 miles at an accredited institution without regular access to a vehicle)
- Discounted rate for Good Students who maintain a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Up to 4% on your Auto Policy for the number of years insured with Safety
- Up to 3% when you qualify for an Account Credit and select electronic policy issuance or up to 1% without an Account Credit.
* There are certain criteria which must be met in order to qualify for these discounts. Please contact a Safety Agent to verify eligibility
Contact your local independent agent to learn more about Safety’s Maine auto insurance offerings.