Massachusetts Auto Insurance
Massachusetts auto insurance policies provide coverage for bodily injury and property damage to others, no-fault personal injury coverage for your vehicle's occupants, and physical damage coverage for your own vehicle for collision or other perils.
Safety aims to ensure that we provide the highest standard of service to our policyholders.
Safety Insurance offers a broad selection of coverages and policy limits for auto insurance in Massachusetts. We offer competitive rates, including a discount of 10% if you buy another insurance product from us.
Enhanced Coverage for Massachusetts Auto Insurance
Convenience & peace of mind
The Safety Shield is a broad coverage enhancement endorsement for your Auto Insurance Policy featuring:
- Disappearing Collision Deductible
- Rental Vehicle Loss of Income Coverage
- Guaranteed Replacement Cost
- Personal Effects
- Emergency Road Travel Expenses
- Supplemental Towing and Labor
- Air bag mechanical failure
- Extended Substitute Transportation (vehicle rental)
Safety Shield Plus
All coverages included in Safety Shield and:
- Accident Forgiveness
- Expanded Personal Effects Coverage
- Pet Coverage
- Seat Belt Coverage
- Bail Bonds
Auto Loan/Lease Gap
In the event of a covered total loss to your auto, Safety will pay any unpaid amount due on the lease or loan of your vehicle.
Discounts Available for Massachusetts Auto Insurance Policies
Rewards for Safe Driving
- Up to 24% for Excellent Driver Plus Discount (no accidents or incidents in past 6 years)
- Up to 10% for Excellent Driver Discount (no accidents or incidents in past 5 years)
- 5% Group Discount for drivers who participate in In Control’s Crash Prevention Training.
- 10% Account Credit when you purchase a Businessowners, Commercial Auto, Commercial Package, Commercial Umbrella, Dwelling Fire, Homeowners or Personal Umbrella policy from Safety.
- 6% Account Credit when you purchase a Condominium or Renter(s) policy from Safety.
- Up to 10% Multi-Car Discount when you insure more than one personal automobile with Safety.
- 10% Good Student Discount (B or better average, Dean’s List or Honor Roll)
- 10% Student Away at School Discount for students on your auto insurance policy who are away at school, at least 100 miles away, without regular access to a vehicle.
- Up to 7% when you qualify for an Account Credit or a Multi-Car Discount and select electronic policy issuance.
- Up to 4% for continuous years insured with Safety or your agency.
* There are certain criteria which must be met in order to qualify for these discounts. Please contact a Safety Agent to verify eligibility.
Contact your local independent agent to learn more about Safety’s Massachusetts auto insurance offerings.