As a result of the financial impact that the ongoing COVID-19 Pandemic is having on our customers, we are announcing the Safety Personal Auto Relief Credit. Any Safety Insurance personal auto policyholder that has a policy in effect as of April 1, 2020 will receive a 15% credit off their premium for the months of April and May.
Relief Credit Details
- You must have made at least one payment on your policy and maintain continuous coverage to be eligible.
- Credits will be applied automatically, so you do not need to take any action.
- If you have paid in full you will receive a refund.
- The timing of the credit is pending regulatory approval.
Flexible Payment and Coverage Options
In addition to the Safety Personal Auto Relief credit, we have previously announced initiatives that will remain ongoing in order to ease the burden for customers during these challenging times including:
- We have placed a hold on all non-payment policy cancellations until further notice. We have also waived all late and Non-Sufficient Fund fees.
- Safety continues to provide auto coverage for customers who are now using their personal vehicles to make food deliveries as a result of changes to their business operations. As always, our staff is available to provide help and work through flexible solutions to the challenges our policyholders face.
For more information on the steps we are taking to Help you Manage Life’s Storms, please visit our COVID-19 Information Center. If you have additional questions, please don’t hesitate to contact your Independent Agent or a member of our team via online chat or by calling 800-951-2100.
Lastly, as we help our customers navigate through this emergency, community involvement also remains an important value to us. We are making relief efforts through our Charitable Foundation to help support the communities in which we do business. We are providing financial support to the following local charities:
Massachusetts COVID-19 Relief Fund
Boston Resiliency Fund
Healthcare Heroes to benefit the Massachusetts General Emergency Response Fund
Safety’s thoughts remain with everyone during these difficult times and we will continue to make decisions that have the best interest of our customers, our agency partners, and our employees in mind. Thank you for your business and please stay safe.
George Murphy, CEO & President