Convenient Self-Service Options
- Download Safety Mobile App
- Report a claim: My Account, Safety Mobile or call us 24/7 at 800-951-2100
- Pay a Bill: My Account, Safety Mobile or call us at 800-951-2100 to pay using our automated billing option 24/7
We’ll Help you Manage Life’s Storms
We are here to address any questions you may have.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are my billing options if I am facing financial difficulties?
Our staff is available and will work to understand each individuals circumstance to provide flexible solutions on your premium payment terms. For additional billing questions, please contact our Billing Department at 800-951-2100. Reps are available from 8:00 AM to 7:00 PM Monday - Friday.
How can I lower my premium?
Your Independent Agent is in the best position to assist you with any coverage changes. Please talk to your agent regarding the best solution that meets the needs of your current situation.
I have a claim that needs to be assessed, what are my options?
We will work with you on a case by case basis to best accommodate your needs.
Personal Auto claims:
- Safety Quick Estimate - Your Safety claims adjuster will text message you a link to our Quick Estimate App where you can take pictures of your damaged vehicle and submit for an electronic appraisal to be completed. * Some restrictions apply
- VIP Claims Centers - Currently, our three VIP Claims Centers are open, please call us with any questions.
You may be able to connect with your adjuster over the phone to provide photos/videos of damage. As we are able, we will work with you to remotely assess the damage. If the nature of the damage to the property makes a remote inspection difficult, we’ll let you know and make alternate arrangements.
If you would like to speak with a member of our team, we are ready to assist you. Please contact us at 800-951-2100 to speak with a billing representative, report a claim, or to pay your bill.
- A Message to Our Policyholders - February 16
- Safety Insurance Extends Its Personal Auto Relief Credit, Reflecting Consumer Patterns
- A Message to Our Policyholders - June 11
- RMV UPDATE: RMV Implements Further Credential Extensions
- Safety Personal Auto Relief Credit Endorsement Form
- RMV UPDATE: RMV Implements Further Extensions
- A Message To Our Policyholders - April 13
- Safety Insurance to Reduce Auto Insurance Premiums in Response to COVID-19 Pandemic
- RMV UPDATE: Extension of Motor Vehicle Registration Renewal Deadlines
- A Message To Our Policyholders - March 30
- Pandemic Leads to a Huge Increase in Email Phishing Attempts
- RMV UPDATE: No Walk-In Policy Effective March 27