In these times of uncertainty, we want our policyholders to know that we are here to help. As we monitor the ongoing developments of the COVID-19 pandemic, please be assured that we are open for business and all departments remain fully functional. It is our goal to use this space to keep you up to date with information regarding the outbreak.
Convenient Self-Service Options
- Download Safety Mobile App
- Report a claim: My Account, Safety Mobile or call us 24/7 at 800-951-2100
- Pay a Bill: My Account, Safety Mobile or call us at 800-951-2100 to pay using our automated billing option 24/7
We’ll Help you Manage Life’s Storms
As a company who is committed to help you manage life’s storms, this outbreak is no different! We are here to address any questions you may have. We have started to receive some similar questions from our customers and want to share with you what steps we are taking.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are you returning premium to customers as a result of governmental shelter-in-place measures?
As part of our commitment to helping our customers navigate these difficult times, a 15% Safety Personal Auto Relief Credit was provided for April, May and June. The credits were applied automatically and if you had already paid in full, you received a refund for the amount of the credit.
What are my billing options if I am facing financial difficulties due to COVID-19?
We recognize that many people and businesses are facing financial difficulties as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic. Our staff is available and will work to understand each individuals circumstance to provide flexible solutions on your premium payment terms. For additional billing questions, please contact our Billing Department at 800-951-2100. Reps are available from 8:00 AM to 7:00 PM Monday - Friday.
How can I lower my premium?
Your Independent Agent is in the best position to assist you with any coverage changes. Please talk to your agent regarding the best solution that meets the needs of your current situation.
I have a claim that needs to be assessed, what are my options to limit contact?
We will work with you on a case by case basis to best accommodate your needs. We have several options that we have implemented to keep our customers and employees safe.
Personal Auto claims:
- Safety Quick Estimate - Your Safety claims adjuster will text message you a link to our Quick Estimate App where you can take pictures of your damaged vehicle and submit for an electronic appraisal to be completed. * Some restrictions apply
- VIP Claims Centers - Currently, our three VIP Claims Centers remain open, however we are asking that you call ahead to make an appointment. Upon arrival customers should stay in the vehicle and the adjuster will take the appropriate steps to write your appraisal.
You may be able to connect with your adjuster over the phone to provide photos/videos of damage. As we are able, we will work with you to remotely assess the damage. If the nature of the damage to the property makes a remote inspection difficult, we’ll let you know and make alternate arrangements.
My premium payment is deducted automatically on a recurring basis through your EFT program. Will these automatic payments continue during this period?
Yes. If you are enrolled in our Safety Advantage EFT program, these will continue. If you would like to adjust or discuss your payment plan, please contact your agent or one of our Billing Representatives at 800-951-2100.
If you would like to speak with a member of our team, we are ready to assist you. Please contact us at 800-951-2100 to speak with a billing representative, report a claim, or to pay your bill.
- Safety Insurance Extends Its Personal Auto Relief Credit, Reflecting Consumer Patterns
- A Message to Our Policyholders - June 11
- RMV UPDATE: RMV Implements Further Credential Extensions
- Safety Personal Auto Relief Credit Endorsement Form
- RMV UPDATE: RMV Implements Further Extensions
- A Message To Our Policyholders - April 13
- Safety Insurance to Reduce Auto Insurance Premiums in Response to COVID-19 Pandemic
- RMV UPDATE: Extension of Motor Vehicle Registration Renewal Deadlines
- A Message To Our Policyholders - March 30
- Pandemic Leads to a Huge Increase in Email Phishing Attempts
- RMV UPDATE: No Walk-In Policy Effective March 27